Saturday, July 14, 2012

New family member

Hannah has been saying for awhile now it was not fair that she doesn't have a pet and everyone else does.  Marchal doesn't anymore because his frog died but she is right to say she didn't have a pet.  Thankfully one of her friends  wanted to get rid of her hamster and asked Hannah is she would like it.  I was all for it.  Anytime my kids can get a blessing I am for it.  Now to talk Dad into it.  lol.  We at first told her she would be on a trail period and had to show us for a month that she could be responsible for it.  And I must say she has.  She plays with her everyday and makes sure she had food/water. She is adorable.  Thankfully she doesn't smell.  So I think she will be a keeper!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment