Saturday, August 11, 2012

Girl scout Camp 2012 100th year celebration

Hannah and her troop were so excited for this years camp.  They were going to celebrate the 100th year of Girl Scouts.  They had planned all year for it.  Girls from all over the world were going to be there and Hannah's favorite they were going to have free concerts by some of the star's from Disney.  I was sad I wouldn't be there for that but I knew she would have a lot of fun. 


She had such a great time.  She was able to go on stage and sing with one of the singers.  She went canoeing, made jewelery, learned archery, swam, and just had fun being her usual silly self. 
One of the only things I regret when my children leave my side is not being able to get the pictures to show their experience.  I guess I need to get her a little camera and let her go crazy.  Thankful I have these though.

No comments:

Post a Comment