The weekend of Marchal's birthday he was asked by one of his friends to go to the skatepark. It was a great day and this time of the year when it is not raining, you are for sure outside. So we of course said yes. Well, he came home and went to his room and fell asleep. When he woke up I asked him if he felt okay and he said his head hurt telling us what happen. I instantly was worried. Knowing the last thing you should do is to go to sleep, I was glad to know he was okay. The next day after school he went to sleep too and said his head still hurt. So Marc took him to the ER and they said he did have a minor concussion. EEK! Marchal insisted on going to school the next day and with a note in hand tried and made it half the day when I picked him up from school he came home and crashed, ate dinner and then slepted until the next day. Poor thing. He did get a special delivery during the day and when he woke up for dinner was pleasantly surprised. His friends from Alabama sent him some balloons and gummy bears for his birthday. How sweet, right!

No comments:
Post a Comment