Marc has been wanting to spend some quality one on one time with Marchal. He came up with a great idea to take him to the Resort at the Mountain for a night and they could do all kinds of "GUY" things together that is before I would head up after my photography thing in Portland the same day. Hannah was camping with the Girl Scouts so it was perfect.
I headed to Portland in the morning and the guys hopped in the car and headed North. Once they arrived they checked out the place. They had gold, swimming, croquet, a playground, basketball, tennis, bikes and much more. A dreamland for Guys!
I arrived just as they started to golf and Marchal kept saying This is the best day ever, this is so much fun. He was so happy. Since I was not with them all day, no girls allowed(lol), I was only able to snap away at the golfing fun. Once we returned home he asked Hannah if she wanted to go next time and went on an on about what all they could do. I think it was just the quality time he needed with his dad.
 |
| Isn't he just the cutest little golfer ever?!? |
 |
| Me and my special little man, and the "GUYS" ready to go. |
 |
| Strike a Pose(Twins!) and Marc trying to show Marchal how to play golf. I myself was enjoying the scenery. |
 |
| Putting to warm up, their golf clubs(Marchal was so proud to have his very own), waiting for Dad to hit. |
 |
| So Beautiful, do you see my future house up there? lol |
No comments:
Post a Comment