Once the parade came by it was the LONGEST one I have ever seen. I say that is a great thing because it shows the community involvement. We saw everything from classic cars, different kids of horses, lots of different characters, heard lots of music and grabbed lots of candy.
All in all it was a great time and like I always say, "Can't wait for the next one!"
I will apologize for the vase pictures but like i said it was a LONG parade.
poor horses, one dressed like a tiger and the other a unicorn. This clown was driving on a golf cart scooter.
these were puppets at our culture center and they were made by the same person who made the Lion King costumes of of Broadway. pretty cool.
Loved this truck so much I had to take three pictures to show you all the details.
the kids with there friends(best part is they are brother and sister too-sweet)
I loved this old police car. The Hot Mama shirt reminded me of home. I have a group of friends in Alabama and we would meet up once in a while to have a Hot lunch together and we called it hot mama lunch. hehe
I loved all the horses feet and another dinosaur puppet from the same center
square dancing anyone? pretty cool space shuttle and Mexican musictwo of the biggest dogs I have ever seen and a horse who looks like he is smiling.
Hannah was getting squirted with a water gun(it was HOT) and all the old fire trucks were super cool.










No comments:
Post a Comment