Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I am George Washington.

With living away from home and our live in babysitters(grandparents-lol), Marc and I look for creative ways to have mini date time.  And one of those is taking the dogs for a walk at night time.  Hannah was "suppose" to be reading in her room for her school homework and Marchal was "suppose" to be taking a shower then getting ready for bed.  Well as we were walking back to the house we heard our children laughing and realized that they were outside playing wall ball in the driveway.  My first response was, well atleast they are getting along. Then I realized what they were wearing. 
of course I had to run inside and grab my camera.  They said they were Martha and George Washington.  lol.  They couldn't smile bc no one smiled back them in pictures.  Hannah got on her knees to look like she was the same height as Marchal.  don't you just love how all of Marchal's clothes are too small.  He grabbed everything from our donate pile.  In the second picture he couldnt resist not smiling.  It was so funny, Marc and I just laughed. Our kids crack us up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment