Finally, we have started the painting process at the Huchette house! If you must know anything about me, know that I HATE white painted walls. Makes me feel like I am living in an apartment. Not that nothing is wrong with living in an apartment, really but when you live in a house and feel like you live in an apartment then well at least I don't feel like I am at home. =D. Thankfully my honey started the process and painted the entry way and then I finished the living area. ( I call it the living area instead of the kitchen, dining room, and living room because it is all in one area). Here is what it looks like now.
don't you like my sign? I put yummy food for dinner and my kids put no yucky. lol.
Now we just need to get some additional pieces to bring it all together. IKEA here I come.
Oh and you may have noticed my pictures are blurry and have a darn line in them. If you look really close you can see it. I guess the old enemy decided to try and get me again by making my camera mess up. I am pretty upset because taking pictures is a passion of mine and can't really do that without a good camera now can I. But a camera can be replaced so I will just save my money to get a new one. So I win again! Enemy 0-Donna 5. Thank you Lord.


No comments:
Post a Comment