Monday, April 16, 2012

"Why do mosquitoes buzz in people's ears?"

Hannah's 5th grade put on a play at her school for their music class.  Hannah tried out for a few parts and landed the Lion.  She has such an actor's personality I can see far into her future and see we will have loads of more to attend.  It was a cute little play from a book her music teacher found.  Each person had a speaking part as the narrator and they sang several songs.  The rest of the school was invited and the little kids loved watching the older ones.  I could hear that's Marchal's sister in the background and then a smile appeared on his face.  So sweet!  I wish I would have brought my other lens to get better up close shots. (sad face).  But i think I captured a few good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment