Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Judy Moody Saves the world
Hannah was having a hard time finishing her book so I promised her I would throw her a party when she did. So after she ran down stairs and was so excited she accomplished her goal we had a party. Judy Moody saves the world. I decorated the door like the school in the book, Virginia Dare School with the bottle drive as they talked about recycling in the book. I went to the store to get band aids since Judy Moody loves band aids. And when Hannah came home we put together her outfit with a JM badge and her RECYCLE shorts. She was so excited and proud. I even made my first cake and frosting from scratch. I thought it was okay. Marc said it tasted like sweet pound cake. Not what I was working for but at least it was not a total disaster. Hannah loved it and kept saying it was the best cake she ever had but I think she just didnt want to hurt my feelings. We had so much fun we decided to continue the celebration for each book she finishes. Marchal and I also decided to start reading the Stink books. That is Judy Moody's brother. And of course we will do the same for him. So as you can see we will hopefully be having alot of Book Parties in the Huchette house. FUN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment