Our Home Sweet Home-Stage One
This post is really for all the family members who want to see our house and will probably never get the opportunity to come see it in person. We still have a ton to do like paint. I can't stand white walls! We just have not had the motivation to paint yet. lol. We will be getting Marchal a new bunk bed(he is getting it this weekend) I know some of you are saying, "Didn't he just get one?" and yes he did but it fell apart. That is what we get I guess for thinking we were getting a great deal. Hannah got a new bed because her old bed was too big for her smaller room and once we got into the house saw she needed a bed with extra storage. Our house now is much smaller then our house in P'ville but we love it here and call it our small and cozy home. I call it "less to clean" hehe. I will post more as we get it done.
 |
| Hannah's Room |
 |
| Marchal's Room(last picture is how we keep it looking clean-lol) |
 |
| Master bedroom and bath(well part of it) |
 |
| Kids bath, upstairs and entryway |
 |
| Living, Dining, Kitchen, our small and comfy home. |
Love, love, love all of the special "Donna" touches of your new home! Abbi is having a fit over Hannahs room! You've done a beautiful job- still havent found the pics of my room yet, though!?!
ReplyDelete