We started out our day with a cleaning challenge between Marchal and Hannah to clean their rooms. There were 3 rules; one-they all day to do it but could not come out of their room until it was done. two-They had to put everything where it went, no pushing clothes in corners or shoving things under the bed. three-Once they were done they could not pitch a fit if I came in their room and found something that still needed to be done. They were champs the whole time. I was so proud that I offered to reward both of them. Marchal got to be the "King of the couch" and watch a movie with popcorn, chocolate milk and a "royal" blanket-hehe. He was in heaven. I offered to let Hannah have a nice bubble bath with candles and my ipod and some real alone girl time. but she said she would rather watch Avatar. REALLY? So guess what we are watching tonight....Avatar, all while we have I guess have a "Queen of the couch".
Here are out outfits....
![]() |
| Hannah's outfit-grey shirt dress, skinny jeans, black flats, and neon green peace scarf. |
Mom's outfit-YES that is a skirt I am wearing. Not sure if I like it, a little short for my liking. I am wearing a dress with a brown sweater over, brown boots and a fab wooden necklace.


Love these outfits Hott moma!!
ReplyDelete