I know you are ecstatic because you have missed our daily fashion post right? RIGHT? hehe. Just kidding. Well here it is. our day 14 finally. Forgive us for taking a few days off because of Christmas. I am up and running today with one extra child. Hannah had a sleep over last night and all I can say is my house is not clean and I am not liking it at all. Boo! I am not even going to try and clean it because with three kids in the house all day because it is raining yet again is useless. (smile). You can kinda see it on my face too. Mental note to work on that. Here are our picks for today.
 |
| Hannah's outfit-Aqua blue shirt, brown skirt with black tights and brown boots. |
 |
| My outfit-grey long sleeve shirt, gray and black sweater, black dress pants, and my favorite ballet black flats. |
You are loving my sweater right? My mother-in law gave it to me for Christmas. It is so cozy and comfy I had to wear it today. Well see you tomorrow for Day 15 half way there.
Cute girls! Cute you! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteYou look cute...as do the girls...what models! Love that cozy-looking sweater! I'm jealous!
ReplyDelete