Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 4 of 30 for 30

BUSY BUSY day to the Huchette household today.  But what fun we had too.  We woke up and went to eat breakfast and get my favorite quiche ever!! YUM-O. Then Hannah and I had a Girl Scout Swim meeting while Marc and Marchal went to ice skate. Then we all met up and went to watch the new Narnia movie.  Which I will say is my favorite right now. 
So on to the outfits.  It was a pretty raining day today and with going swimming later I saw no need in really fixing hair today so hair buns it is.  We tried the Sydney hair bun but no luck-we will have to watch that video one more time.  lol.
Hannah's outift; jeans, rain boots, tan shirt(which we figured out later was actually mine-hehe, and a vest.

My outfit; brown shirt, black & white vest, black sweater, jeans and black boots

No comments:

Post a Comment