Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday Photo Challanges

Shutter Love Tuesday-Zoom Zoom
When I thought about the theme Zoom Zoom I instantly thought about my little man playing with his cars up in his room using his vivid imagination.  So of course I had to use his cars for this photo.




ShutterLoveTuesdays


Sweet Shot Tuesday
This is my first in participating in Sweet Shot Tuesday.  Woo Hoo.  I took this picture of my daughter right after we went to a thrift store and bought much needed scarves and hats bc we just moved to Oregon from Alabama and were FREEZING!  I had been taking pictures all day and this is how she told me she has had enough.  hehe.  Love it. 

Sweet Shot Day



7 comments:

  1. Love the little green truck. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! The Zoom Zoom is great. I think a lot of people thought of hot wheels for their entry, myself included. Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweet shot - very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great zoom shot! Love the soft look and your angle.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  5. great zoom photo. a little toy car traffic jam! :)

    ReplyDelete