Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas.

 We are getting ready for Jesus birthday, make cookies, wrapping presents, sending out Christmas cards and gift packages and we received something from the post office saying a package was needing to be picked up so Marchal and I were up for a walk.  With the paper in hand we headed downtown. 
We were going to get our package and stop by the store to pick up Hannah a sprite hoping she would feel better soon.  It is so sweet how Marchal loves to take care of his sister.
We walk downtown looking at all the Christmas decorations and decide to stop in at the pet store.  We saw kittens, turtles, puppies, birds, everything.

Marchal holding the slip for the post office, Hannah seemed to feel better after she got her Christmas surprises from Nana and Maw Maw,and I was super excited when I remembered my momma sent me my favorite cookies and even more excited when I saw a copy of the recipe.  Woo Hoo.  You are probably wondering where the Noel sign fits in to this it is from our neighborhood.  I thought it was really pretty.

Window shopping in Newberg.  Just a few of what we saw on our walk.

Hanging Christmas lights on our house. 

Making Christmas Cookies.
Can't wait until Friday when we get to be greeter at our church for our Christmas Eve service and then come home for some yummy hot coco and a Christmas movie. 
We plan on spending Christmas Day by waking up in the morning making breakfast, opening presents then heading out to find some snow to play in.  I so can't wait. 

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe Christmas is gonna be here so soon! this year went by so fast. i think having a kid makes the time pass faster ... usually. :)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete