Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful Month (week 1)

Today starts what we call in the Huchette house "Thankful Month". Each week I will ask the kids the top 5 things they are thankful for and we will post them on here.  Some are really funny but serious in little kids eyes.  It is great to look back year after year and see the different things. 


Marchal
1)I am thankful for Math
2)I am thankful I get to watch TV today
3)I am thankful I got to help in the school store this morning
4)I am thankful for my food(funny bc he hated dinner tonight, but hey at least he is thankful)
5)I am thankful for my friends





Hannah
1)I am thankful for my friends
2)I am thankful I met a new friend today
3)I am thankful for our food
4)I am thankful for getting to play with my friends
5)I am thankful for watching TV today

Seems like we have a pattern huh?  hehe





Momma
1)I am thankful for having food to cook and that I found a new recipe on Pinterest.
2)I am thankful for my amazing friends
3)I am thankful I parked my car in the garage last night bc we woke up to frost all over the cars and I didn't have to get out there and scrap away.
4)I am thankful for my healthy family
5)I am thankful HALLOWEEN CANDY.  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment