Friday, December 23, 2011

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies

We have been on a cooking cookie frenzy here in the Huchette house.  WE have made Cracker cookies, chocolate Chip cookies, sugar cookies, gingerbread houses, and our own family recipe "French Cookies".  I  think I may go into a sugar coma just thinking about all the cookies we have.  Thankfully we have neighbors that like to eat cookies too.  hehe. And we have one more batch to make, Molasses cookies.  I love Christmas time.
 Making Nana's Sugar cookies
 Graham cracker houses-FUN!
 FRENCH COOKIES!!!!!
These cookies are a family recipe pasted down from generation to generation.  You have to have a special griddle to make them and Marc's grandmother had a hard time finding one for us because they don't make them anymore.  We had tried to make them before but had no luck and since Granny was here we thought we would use her expertise.  And of course they turned out AMAZING



No comments:

Post a Comment