Thursday, December 8, 2011

Our Elf Dingle oh I mean Winky, no Dingle, .......

Hannah was selected with a group of girls in her class to act in a play for the first graders in her school.  The play was called "What, No Santa Claus?".  It was about Santa being sick and the elves and Mrs. Claus save Christmas.  It was really cute.  Hannah had two parts, elves named Dingle and Winky.  lol.  She was perfect for her part but got embarrassed when she had to preform the play in front of her classmates.  Which I am not sure why since they are all use to her silliness.  I can't wait until she gets older and we are blessed to sit and watch her preform live on a bigger stage.  She surly has it in her blood. 
the cast and crew. 
Santa being sick and Winky telling Santa everything will be okay
Now telling Santa Mrs. Claus has everything under control and standing up to say Christmas is saved!
Dingle at the end being silly

Me and my Elf, Winky no I mean Dingle. lol

1 comment:

  1. very cute! i know she played her parts perfectly!

    ReplyDelete