Monday, December 12, 2011

"Lighting up the Community-serving at church"

What better way to Light up the Community then wishing people a great day and holding the door as a Southern Gentleman? Well, when my little man is the one doing this I have to say nothing.  That is what Marchal choose to do Sunday after church.  Marc and I serve on the assimilation team getting new members of the church connected to the right community group so that leaves the kids on their own and off to their own creative minds.  Marchal asked to open the doors for people and Hannah wanted to stand up with us just in case some new children showed up with their parents.  It is great to see your children serving as a mirror to what you are doing, or atleast it is to Marc and I. 

1 comment:

  1. "Train up a child in the way they should go..." Yall are leading by example! Btw, I love both of their hairdos in these pics- lol

    ReplyDelete