Friday, December 2, 2011

25 Days of Community Kindness

I was inspired from a blog I had found on Pinterest where this family choose to spread a little Christmas cheer around their community.  I loved this idea because as we all are running everywhere to parties, getting our Christmas presents, mailing cards, etc we always seem to be in a rush and sometimes forget to be nice to those who serve us everyday without wanting anything in return. 

I have to be honest, I did not talk to my husband about this at first(bad wife) I just sent him the page to print.  To my surprise he loved the idea and was just as excited as I was.  He even challenged our Marriage Group class to spread a little cheer of their one. 
So for the next 25 days we will be doing small things for those around us.  Keep checking in to see what we have done. 

If you are interested in doing this to, here is the link/blog I found.
http://lillightomine.com/light-em-up-2011.php

No comments:

Post a Comment