At the dinner table we were trying to think of who we could "Light up" their day, when the kids brought up their bus driver. They said he was not nice and yelled alot. I informed them that he probably is not a mean person but to have a bus full of yelling kids that don't respect or listen to you can be a little frustrating. That gave way for our next person to say thank you.
Marchal and I made Gingerbread cookies and put them in a container with a note that said, "Just a little thank you for all you do". The next morning Marchal grabbed the cookies and was ready to go. I have to admit we were running a little behind and I had taken a ton of pictures to finally realised their was no card-ARG(I do this all the time). So by the time I did figure it out and ran to grab my card I could only get one picture.
Thankfully it came out but the picture of the card did not, darn it.
So after school I asked him what his bus driver said. Marchal said, "He said Thanks and to tell his mother thanks". He also said he seemed a little happier and didn't yell as much. I think we made someones day a little brighter and that makes my heart happy.
Oh, and don't you just love Marchal's lunch box(the BIG black box). It is actually his father and he insisted on taking it. It is so huge compared to him. Makes me laugh.

No comments:
Post a Comment