Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts.

1)Being a mom is the most important thing in my life except for my walk with my Heavenly father of course. I am blessed to have 2 beautiful, loving, wild, healthy kids.
2)I may be the most loyal and upfront friend you will ever have.
3)I love Photography. And I am at my happiest on a sunny day just walking around snapping away.
4)I LOVE to travel and explore this beautiful world and experience different cultures.
5)I have a compassion for the underdog.
6)Have a dream of running a marathon one day.
7)I love to organize things. I get excited to see a mess and know I can put things where they need to go.  Crazy I know but God made me that way. lol.
8)I watch people to see how they treat others to determine how they will in turn treat me.
9)I enjoying doing anything outdoors, running, camping, hiking, etc.
10)Recently started to actually enjoy the process of cooking.  This is a milestone for me since I never liked cooking until now.  =D 

1 comment: