Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.

Gosh,insecurity!  I guess this is where I open up and share a little more with you all.  I do have some insecurities of gaining weight, not being good enough, not feeling pretty enough, most of what women deal with on an everyday basis.  But I would have to say my biggest insecurity is possibly not being a good enough mother.  And in a way that too inspires me to be one.  Kinda a oxymoron.  I believe that if you have an insecurity you should not let it hinder you but use it as fuel to make yourself better.  So I try to find fun things to do with my kids, read to them at night when I can, love on them all time, and make sure they know I love being their mom. 
God has blessed me with being their mom and has given me the role to bring them up so they will be prepared when they enter the world as an adult and I have to cut the cord and that is something I don't take lightly.  Proverbs 22:6 says (Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. ).  So everything I do is working toward that goal.  So there it is.  If you ever wanted to get back at me and bring me to my knees that would be it, just quesiton my motherhood abilites.  I love being a mom and cherish every moment of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment