How have I changed since last year? WOW. A lot. First of all, last year I was living in Alabama and now I am in Oregon. That it self is a BIG change. Last year I was a wife and mother who was working 2 part time jobs. One at a law office that I had been working for over 10 years and the other at my church in the children's ministry in which I had been volunteering for 7 years and working for over a year. I was super busy with work, volunteering, home life, friends, family etc. Now I am the total opposite. Still busy of course I am a mother,but on the low end. And I have to say I am enjoying it. Now instead of getting up,running to get kids to school, go to work and have every minute of my day planned. I can get up still get the kids to school but have a lot more time on my hands to, well really enjoy my days. Now instead of dressing to the "T" most days you can find me mostly in my jeans and tshirts. Instead of working every weekend now I am off exploring with my family. I feel I have more time. That is the key. Instead of filling my days with things and not having time to sit and really enjoy life and just move on to the next thing because it was on my list I now have that luxury.
So I guess the biggest difference in me from last year is I am not as busy. And I am LOVING it!

No comments:
Post a Comment