I can't pick just one photo that makes me laugh so I have created a collage of my favorites. ENJOY!
So I will explain why each one makes me laugh
1)Just look at him, every time I look at this I just laugh and shake my head because most of you know how Hannah likes to wear fake glasses so I think it is so cute how he is trying to be like her.
2)I found it quite odd how someone would leave keys hanging on a tree.
3)This is just funny bc Tiffany went to grab a bottle of wine and the lint roller was attached to it. So we just had to laugh and capture the moment.
4)My dear friend Sarah came to visit me before we headed on our journey west and we stopped by TJ Maxx. She put them on turned around and said, do you think these are on sale?
5)This is a picture from when Hannah was at a lock in and they had a fashion show for everyone dress weird. Hannah won. So her personality
6)Marchal ran down the all with his Captain America mask and his underoos. I know all boys do this but it always makes me giggle.
7)This is a picture of my aunt and my mother dressed to the T while crashing my going away party. It was hilarious
8)This is a picture of my dearest oldest high school buddies and we went to go visit our friend Sandy. This picture is us trying to Vogue and it also reminds me of the other adventures we had like someone jumping into a Freezing cold pool for a dare. hehehehehehe
9)this just describes our friendship. =D

No comments:
Post a Comment