Now HATE is a very strong word and I don't think I can get a picture of something I hate because you can't put it in a picture.
Sadly there are a few things I hate about this world like world hunger, wars, child abuse, but the thing that drives me nuts the most is, Judgemental Christians. yes I said it. And I am going to go there. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts. But most Christians have this title in there head that just because they are Christians they have the right to judge others. Jesus said let those who have not sinned throw the first stone. Everyone has sinned, EVERYONE. If you are a Christian you should love everyone around you so that they can see Christ in you. Not see why they don't want to be a follow of Christ. That means just because a person comes to church in jeans in a tshirt they aren't any less of a Christian than you who is dressed in a suit. That means someone sitting down at the dinner table at a restaurant having a glass of wine is not any less of a Christian than you who is drinking water. Just because they are different doesn't make them less. Just because you are a church leader doesn't mean that you have the right to judge every person who goes to your church and make fun of them. They may be a bright shinning star in Jesus eyes while your light is dim. I will not sit here and say that I am perfect because I am far from it. But I do try to love everyone for who they are not what they have or what they can do for me. If anything we need to realize we all have issues we need to work on. That is it i am done ranting. So start sharing your feelings I can take it.
No comments:
Post a Comment