Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

Well my friends this one is easy..... My husband of course!
Marc and I have been married for 11 years and together 13.  I can honestly say when I first saw him I knew he would be something special in my life.  We have been through the good and bad and through it all he always makes me laugh, sometimes drives me completely nuts but then I look at him and can't help but smile.  He knows it too and using it totally to his advantage.  I still get excited to see him walk in the door after he gets home from work, I still feel like a school girl when it is date night, I seriously could sit in a room with just him and me and be completely happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment