Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have known the longest.

So, other than my family the person who I have know the longest and still friends with is my dear friend Sandy.  We met at our babysitters house when we were 3.  We have come in and out of our lives but have always remained connected at the heart.  How wonderful to know you have known someone for 32 years. Yes, if you are good in math I am an old woman of 35. lol.  I sure wish I had a picture of us when we were little but I do have a picture of the last time we were together when we were re-united since high school for our going away/heading West party. 
I love this picture of us just wish the quality was a little clearer so of course I had to edit it to look like it was meant to be that way.  (smile).
The things that remind me of her are the smurfs(because her mom never let us watch it when we were at her house), Jr. Prom(because we went to prom together with Trey Rollan), classical music(because every time I spent the night with her she played it when we went to sleep), culottes(because she was forced to wear them as a child), she has always had a beautiful smile and heart and even though we are miles apart I am thankful Facebook was invented so we could once again be re-united.

No comments:

Post a Comment