Monday, April 25, 2011
Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.
There are and have been alot of people who have inspired me in my walk in life. Inspiring me in motherhood, my marriage, friendships, everyday life. My mother has always inspired me to be a strong independent woman, my kids inspire me to be a better mom and tune back into my childhood days, my husband inspires me to chase my dreams, my friends inspire me to stay true to myself and love others regards of their faults bc I am not perfect myself. I am blessed to have a variety of people in my little circle who encourage me daily. So in all fairness I can't really put a picture here because there would be too many pictures to post. And blogger may not like me after I finish posting them. lol. So if you are in my life "Thank You" for being some sort of inspiration whether you knew you were or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment