Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

This one is easy, again besides my family-lol and especially my mother, this person has gotten me through some of the most dreadful but also fun times in my life.  We have been through the typical teenage dilemmas of boyfriends/boy drama, we have been through a whole lot family issues, we have had trash issues(lol inside joke), marriages, divorces, deaths, an ex-sister in law's hypochondriac/control issues, car troubles, landlord stalkers, too much salt issues-hehe, I could go on and on.  Through the years and moving away from each other we don't see each other as much as we used and but I will always hold those memories close to my heart.  So the person I am referring to is my friend Sandy who I met back when I was in 10th grade a whole 20 years almost 21 years ago.  WOW.

1 comment: