One nice we had a sweet tooth and made chocolate chip cookies. YUM-O.
![]() |
| she is one crazy lady. |
![]() |
| nothing better then making cookies in your underwear. hehe |
| I wish this would have come out clearer. |
![]() |
| YUM! |
I did try ONE new thing-spaghetti pie. Here is the link where I found the recipe. It was delish. I so would recommend you try it.
http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000001157595
and here is what mine looked like.
Oh and I almost forgot. I had one of those days where I was too lazy to get up and change the channel and Marc was eating and I guess he was feeling a little bit lazy also so the channel stayed. Now I have learned a lesson! Why you may have asked. The other day I was at home and heard a knock on the door and as I opened the door I see a package. I open it and My wonderful husband bought the item that was on the Home Shopping Channel. lol. I never watch that channel-NEVER. I don't even know why it was on that channel. It is pretty cool though. It works just like your oven, defrost, roast, bakes, and even cleans itself. So far we have made baked fried chicken, roasted potatoes and fish. It seems to be worth the money we paid. Happy Early Christmas Present to ourselves I guess. After my husband came home he was not too happy with me that I had opened it and cooked dinner with it because it was suppose to go under the tree. Oops.





hahaha thats too funny!!! :)
ReplyDelete