What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.
We already had the puppy dog tails and now we have the frog so I guess in order to complete the nursery rhyme we need snails. I won't put it passed Marchal bringing those home too better yet Hannah may even bring them home.
Last night Marc felt he needed to spend some one on one time with Marchal and he really had no idea where he was going to go because the place he wanted to take him, the ice rink, was closed. So they hopped in the car and off they went. Two hours later after Hannah and I walked to get something to eat, stopped by the drug store for a movie from Red Box and grabbed some goodies and even watched 3/4 of a movie they still weren't home. Then the phone rings and it is Marchal. "Mom, guess what I got." I guessed everything from a 4 wheeler charger to a new transformer toy. Nope. "I got a frog". "Guess what his name is. It starts with an L" Yep you guessed it Lighting. lol. I know you probably had no idea he would name his frog that but he has always told me he would name his son Lightning so i guess it is better his frog inherit that name and not his son. They finally made it home and set up the tank. Surprisingly, Hannah was not a fan of holding Lightning. Maybe her Tomboy side is slipping away? After they had everything set up, Marc went and did some research on the computer for what type of frog it was and found a sound bite and took it for our new family member to hear and he actually crocked. It was so funny. Marchal was thrilled. Good Job daddy.
 |
| poor grasshoppers. |
 |
| How Lightning came home |
 |
| Dexter trying to figure out what is going on. |
 |
| Putting Lighting in his new home |
No comments:
Post a Comment