Friday, November 19, 2010
Live Every Moment Photo Challenge ~ this week's theme is is "Thankgiving" or "something you are thankful for
THANKFUL! Gosh, just like the theme-inspiration, I had to really think about this one because I am so thankful for alot these days. God first, of course, then my husband, family and friends. That is a given. I am thankful for the roof over my head, food in my fridge, clothes on my back. Thankful for my camera-how honest would I be if I didn't mention that. There is so much in my life that has happen recently with our move to Oregon due to my husband and I listening to God and taking the step in faith to move to a new state with no family and friends, no job, house etc. But God through our obedience has blessed us. He worked it out so that the house we wanted that was taken at the time ended up being the house we live in now. He blessed my husband with an amazing job he would not have gotten unless we had made the trip out here to attend an interview. God placed us in a town where I could walk where ever I needed to go; store, post office, kids school, etc because we only have one car and my husband would need it to go to work. I could go on and on for days and maybe will go in more detail in a later post. To see God's blessings in my life first hand has forever changed me. That is what I am thankful for, HIS blessings. So my picture may not win the best picture this week but it is the best picture to explain what I am thankful for. "Welcome to Oregon" for me represents Welcome to God's blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for...! What a challenge to move to another state and not no anyone. Kudos to you! I love the photo!
ReplyDeleteI love all the things you are thankful for! It seems as though you have a very thankful heart and that is the best way to live. The absolute best way! Sending you lots of love and blessings on this pretty Fall Friday : )
ReplyDeleteI know first hand (2x) how hard it is to move to a new state across the country and know no one. It is very tough. I'm glad you're able to count your blessings! Sounds like you are very blessed!
ReplyDeleteYour photo is great, love the depth of field choice here. Oregon sounds like beautiful place to be!
ReplyDeleteawesome, simply awesome.
ReplyDeleteawesome. simply gratitude.
ReplyDelete