Sunday, November 21, 2010

"I Heart Faces" Photography Contest | Paper

This weeks theme was-Paper.  I like these "I Heart Faces" Challenges because they get me out of my comfort zone of nature photography.  I don't even know if there is such a thing since I am not a professional but it seems to suit me well.  lol.  So like I mentioned Paper.  Well this picture is of my daughter and her cousin(my niece) at our going away party for my daughters close friends.  They used paper signs to hold up in pictures and make funny faces.  It was a great way to make light of a sad situation with us moving across the country.  I hope you enjoy.



If you have a great PAPER themed photo head on over.







5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute and fun photo. Great idea to make things a little more cheerful, it's hard when friends move away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great image that they'll be able to keep even when they're not able to be together!

    Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just plain fun....I would like to be standing there with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have never thought to do that at a going away party! What a great memory that will be for your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete