Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wee Bit of me Wednesday


 
This is my first of hopefully many, What a great way to meet and get to know new blogger friends.
 
one} what time do you normally wake up?
I usually wake up at 7am to wake my daughter up for school and walk the dogs.  But, on Wed. I get to sleep in until 8am since they have late start at school. YES.
{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
Um, NO You don't want to hear me sing.
{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
Since Black and White are my absolute color combos then any pop of color would be amazing but Man, that is hard.......Pink or Red. sorry I could not choose just one.
{four} what color best matches your personality?
Black-Simple,Classic and goes with anything
{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
well, I am new to cooking for enjoyment but my family loves my homemade chicken nuggets & fries.
{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?
3-My parents house key, my mother-in-laws house key and mine. 
{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?
Um No. But my daughter does. So I guess technically I do.
{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
No-I don't like mixed up food unless it is in casserole or salad
{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
laundry-wash, dry, fold and mostly put away. =D
{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
Window but probably need the aisle seat with my small bladder.  hehe.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment