What is your favorite thing about December? The cold weather? Christmas trees, songs, decor? How about family? That is what "I didn't blink asked me for this challenge. Well, is first and foremost to celebrate my saviors birth-Jesus Christ. I also love the lights, the tree, decorations, music, everyone thinking about others instead of themselves, just the overall feeling you feel at Christmas time.
I don't think I can really capture what is my favorite thing about December but this is a start-Ornaments!
I picked this picture because it reminds me of gathering together . I don't think there is anything better then a night spent at home with your family decorating the tree together reminiscing about what each ornament means. AH! Unfortunately, this year with our move across the country we accidentally threw away ALL of our ornaments. Yes! I said all of them. We are really sad about that because every time we went on a trip or vacation we bought an ornament and that is what went on our tree our memories. So i guess we are starting over this year and the kiddos are excited to be able to make the items that go on the tree. I can't wait to see what it will look like.



No comments:
Post a Comment