Monday, November 8, 2010

Octopus Hotdogs

I was trying to think of what to cook for dinner with  Friday being grocery store day there was not much left that I could pull from.  I saw a pack of hot dogs in the freezer and Marchal loves, loves hot dogs. I remembered seeing this thing called "octopus hot dogs" and always thought it was pretty cool.  As Marchal and I were taking a walk I brought up the idea and he was super excited. He trailed off of the conversation to all other creators we could make; people, fish, trees, etc.  You should have heard him rambling on telling me how many hot dogs we would need and how to cut them and what they would look like.  He was all about hot dog creations.  Can't wait to see what we come up with in the future.  They turned out pretty good for our first try.  Nothing like having fun with your food. 

here is a link to youtube that shows you step by step how to do it.  Have fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw9MWkjHCnE

No comments:

Post a Comment