Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgivng Day(A day full of Blessings)

What a great day to wake up and have your parents who you no longer see everyday be within arms reach, to have your mother, father and your husband cook your Thanksgiving dinner, to have your children wake up and play nice.  It was such a lovely morning in the Huchette household. I almost felt like I was in a movie.  hehe.  Of course we ate lots of yummy food and afterwards we took the parents to Pacific City to experience the coast.  It was beautiful like always but as we stepped out of the car we realized we were a little under dressed.  Oops.  We bared it anyway and walked down the coast.  We weren't able to drive on the sand to allow my dad to walk with us but he did get out and sand on the sand.  He hasn't done that in years that I know of. Every time we have gone to the beach he says in the room and watches from afar on the balcony.  So I was happy to have his two feet planted on the sand.  After we could bare the cold no more we headed across the street to grab a cup of Joe to warm us up.  It was getting dark so we choose to head home




she was FREEZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment