Thursday, November 11, 2010

You Capture-Serene(Weekly photography assignment)

So I saw these photography assignments as I was searching through blogs in the blog world and thought it would be fun to start participating.  So this weeks assignment was to capture a serene moment.  In searching for something serene I wanted to make sure I was positive on what it meant. So I looked it up se·rene-Noun: An expanse of clear sky or calm sea.Adjective: Calm, peaceful, and untroubled; tranquil.
Here is what I captured.   



 
Trees always seem peaceful to me.

Found this heart shaped moss on a walk one day. Nothing says untroubled like a heart. 




 http://www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com/2010/11/you-capture-serene.html

3 comments:

  1. Love the perspective on the tree and the moss is a really fun photo too! Great photos. I am visiting from You Capture. I didn't get a chance to participate this week like I usually do, but I am enjoying seeing what everyone else came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo of the tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That tree picture is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete