Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Simplicity Photo Challenge: Daydream

Daydream-HUM....I find alot of my images on my walks around my new town Newberg.  I captured this one on the sidewalk and was instantly drawn to it.  I guess in a way I daydreamed as I looked at it and imagined how I would edit it to make it what it is now. I love the color red and the leaf just called my name.  Hope you enjoy. 

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely! That red really pops and the moss gives this shot such character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I *LOVE* that photo! and the "daydreaming" theme is exactly what popped in my mind-even before I saw what you wrote. That is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture, love the contrast of the leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the composition of this shot - really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo and the contrast of the red is eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, you should see mine -we had the same idea sort of :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that leaf!! and it so beautiful, and the contrast in this image super-fab.

    ReplyDelete